Taxa de participare: 60 €/persoana // Registration fee: € 60/participant
(obligatorie pentru toti participantii la conferinta) // (compulsory for all Conference participants)
Include: participarea la toate sesiunile conferintei; cocktail de bun-venit; CD Proceedings // It includes: attendance to all Conference sessions; welcome drinks; CD Proceedings
Tarife la Hotel Palace**** // Costs at Palace Hotel****:
Tarife pentru cazare // Accommodation costs
> Camera single – 42 €/zi // Single room – € 42/day
> Camera dubla – 53 €/zi // Double room – € 53/day
In tarifele de cazare sunt incluse: cazare, mic dejun, acces spa (hammam, steam bath, infrared sauna, kneipp, soc dus, piscina, jacuzzi), sala de fitness, internet, parcare si taxa locala. // Accommodation costs include: accommodation services, breakfast, access to spa (hammam, steam bath, infrared sauna, kneipp, shock shower, pool, jacuzzi), access to gym, Internet, parking, and local tax.
In cadrul centrului spa oaspetii pot beneficia contra cost si pe baza de programare de hidromasaj si masaj. // In the spa center guests can enjoy hydromassage and massage, charged additionally and by appointment.
Tarife pentru restaurant // Costs with meals
> Pranz – 19 €/persoana // Lunch – € 19/pers.
> Cina – 19 €/persoana // Dinner – € 19/pers.
> Cina festiva – 35 €/persoana // Gala dinner – € 35/pers.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Nota: // Note:
– This event is a good opportunity for presenting to potential users the results obtained by the R&D units after the completion of projects under NPRDI, Innovation Programme and from accessing European funds
– Bringing knowledge about the achievements and the stage of development in the field of this event
– Integration of the Romanian scientific community in the activities of international scientific community, as well as increasing the visibility of its contribution to the international scientific heritage and for an international recognition of Romanian research
– Enhancing Romanian participation in EU programmes and integration of the Romanian Research Area in the European Research Area
– Fostering innovation and increasing awareness of the economic environment regarding the importance of implementing the results of scientific research and technological development
takes place at Hotel Palace****
in Baile Govora, Valcea County, Romania