Download the CFP (.pdf file)
The objective of the conference is to provide an opportunity to exchange high quality recent information and trends on the future development in the field of Fluid Power among participants from design and research in the field of hydraulics and pneumatics. The conference aims to bring engineers from industry together with researchers and dealers from fluid power activity, in order to present news from research and interesting industrial applications of the fluid power systems.
We cordially invite all website visitors who activate in the field of Fluid Power and are interested in contributing with a paper to the conference, first to submit an abstract and then a full-length paper to the conference e-mail address <http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=T2JXUEFeZX5eMCNEbkI6CTJqdnJK_19>.
Please mention the topic that you consider the proposed paper falls under.
The main topics of the online conference (3rd and 5th of November)
1. Generic hydraulic drives, pneumatic drives and centralized lubrication systems
2. Servo Hydraulics and Digital Hydraulics
3. Elements of tribology, maintenance and technology for Hydraulics
4. Hydraulic and pneumatic drives in modern economy, environmental protection and sustainable development
Topics of the in-person workshop (4th of November)
and the online panels (3rd and 5th of November)
> Intelligent Hydraulics
> Hydraulics and Pneumatics in production of green energy
> Fluid Power and the circular economy, the green economy, and the blue economy
> Methods for reducing the consumption of raw materials and supplies in the field of Fluid Power
Important Due Dates
|> October 8, 2021||– Deadline for paper ABSTRACT submission|
|> October 15, 2021||– Notification of abstract acceptance/rejection|
|> October 20, 2021||– Deadline for registration form submission
|> November 15, 2021||– Deadline for full-length PAPER submission|
|> December 8, 2021||– Publication of conference proceedings
> Conference language:
Abstracts, full-length papers and oral presentations should all use English.
> Duration should be 15 minutes at the most, followed by discussions.
> Template (recommended) – download Presentation template
– This event is a good opportunity for presenting to potential users the results obtained by the R&D units after the completion of projects under NPRDI, Innovation Programme and from accessing European funds
– Bringing knowledge about the achievements and the stage of development in the field of this event
– Integration of the Romanian scientific community in the activities of international scientific community, as well as increasing the visibility of its contribution to the international scientific heritage and for an international recognition of Romanian research
– Enhancing Romanian participation in EU programmes and integration of the Romanian Research Area in the European Research Area
– Fostering innovation and increasing awareness of the economic environment regarding the importance of implementing the results of scientific research and technological development